66. New structures and new compositions of electrochemically active vanadium-based phosphates for Na batteries
Dec. 8th 2016, 3rd International. Conference on Na Batteries, Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
65. New Insights in Advanced Vanadium-containing Phosphates as Electrode Materials for Li and Na-ion Batteries
August 28th, 2016, 67th Annual Meeting of the Int. Soc. of Electrochemistry, La Haye, NETHERLANDS
64. Operando Diffraction During Li Battery Operation using Neutron and Synchrotron X-Ray Radiations
June 22nd, 2016, 18th International Meeting on Lithium Batteries, Chicago, USA
63. Temperature-driven phase transitions in Na3V2(PO4)3 and Na3V2(PO4)2F3 positive electrodes
62. Na3V2(PO4)3 : Crystal chemistry and use in NASICON All Solid State Batteries
61. Operando Neutron and Synchrotron X-Ray diffraction during Li or Na battery operation
60. Operando Neutron and Synchrotron X-Ray diffraction during Li battery operation
Sept. 23rd, 2015, 5th Polish forum on Smart Energy Materials, Cracow, POLAND
59. Operando Neutron and Synchrotron X-Ray diffraction during Li battery operation
Sept. 2nd, 2015, 6th European Conference on Neutron Scattering, Zaragoza, SPAIN
58. Singular Structural and Original Electrochemical Properties in Highly Defective “LiFePO4” Powders
July 2nd, 2015, ICMAT 2015, SINGAPORE
57. Crystal Chemistry of Phosphate-based Materials for Li (and Na) -ion Batteries
September 22nd, 2014, Energy Materials Symposium, Univ. Bath, UK
56. X-Rays and Neutrons as essential tools for Lithium battery research
May 29th, 2014, European Powder Diffraction Conference, Aarhus, DENMARK
55. NASICON frameworks for Na-based electrochemical devices: electrodes, electrolytes and all solid state batteries,
April 2nd, 2014, Power Our Future, CIC Energigne, SPAIN
54. Crystal chemistry of positive electrodes for Li and Na batteries,
March 3rd, 2014, Meeting of the International Battery Association, Brisbane, AUSTRALIA
53. Structural investigations of polyanion-based positive electrodes for Li batteries
Dec. 19th, 2013, 33rd Christmas Meeting of the Solid State Chem. Division of the Royal Society of Chemistry, Bath, UK
52. Structural investigations of polyanion-based positive electrodes for Li batteries
Oct. 29th, 2013, ISIEM 2013, Rennes, FRANCE
51. Structural Chemistry of Phosphates, Silicates and Borates as Positive Electrodes in Li Batteries
Oct. 15th, 2013, Batteries 2013, Nice, FRANCE
50. X-ray Diffraction (XRD): Application to Positive Electrode Materials for Lithium Batteries
Jan. 21st, 2013, SYREES Workshop, SOLEIL Synchrotron facility, Saclay, FRANCE
49. In Situ X-Ray investigation of Li battery materials
Nov. 14th, 2012, 16th International Symposium of the Japan National Battery Meeting, ISBFCC16, Fukuoka, JAPAN
48. Crystal Chemistry of phosphate and silicate-based positive electrodes of Li batteries
Nov. 12th, 2012, ICRERA, International Conference on Renewable Energy and Applications, Nagasaki, JAPAN
47. Investigation of Li+ insertion/extraction mechanisms in polyanion-based positive electrodes for Li batteries
Sept. 17th, 2012, Workshop on the use of Neutrons for Energy, Delft, THE NETHERLANDS
46. Crystal chemistry of phosphates, silicates and fluorophosphates, hosts for the reversible electrochemical insertion/extraction of lithium
July 25th, 2012, Gordon Conference on Solid State Chemistry, Colby Sawyer College, New London, USA
45. Investigation of Li+ insertion/extraction mechanisms in positive electrodes for Li batteries: phosphates, fluorophosphates and silicates
June 21st, 2012, 16th International Meeting on Lithium Batteries, Jeju Island, KOREA
44. Mechanism of Li insertion / extraction in highly-defective LiFeyPO4 electrodes
March 14th 2012, 29th Int. Battery Seminar & Exhibit, Fort Lauderdale, USA,
43. Mechanism of Li insertion / extraction in highly-defective LiFeyPO4 electrodes
January 10th, 2012, International Battery Association Meeting & Exhibit, Kona, Hawaï, USA
42. Fayalite to Laihunite transformation into LiFePO4: new structure and new mechanism of Li+ insertion and extraction
November 9th, 2011, 7th International Symposium on Phosphate Materials, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
41. X-Rays and neutrons as essential tools in Li battery research: new structures and new properties of LiFePO4-based cathodes
August 25th, 2011, 22nd Congress of the International Union of Crystallography, Madrid, SPAIN
40. Crystal Chemistry and Electrochemical Properties of Lithium Transition Metal Silicates
June 27th, 2011, 6th ICMAT Conference, SINGAPORE
39. Synchrotron X-Rays and Neutrons as essential tols in Li Battery Research: new structures and new properties of phosphate and silicate-based cathodes
June 24th, 2011, Trilateral (German, Russian, French) Workshop on Crystallography, Saint-Petersbourg, RUSSIA
38. Give Energy to your studies : students gather for Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion
July 8th, 2011, International Solid State Ionics Conference, Warsaw, POLAND
37. Synchrotron X-rays and neutrons as essential tools in Li battery research: new structures and new properties of phosphate and silicate-based cathodes
Juillet 2011, Journées de la Diffusion Neutronique, Batz sur Mer, FRANCE
36. Phosphates at the rescue, for long-life and safe Li-ion batteries
Nov. 17th 2010, NIST 1st International Workshop, Ulsan, KOREA
35. Li-ion batteries: polyanions at the rescue (a structural perspective)
Sept. 17th, 2010, Congrès Suisse de Cristallographie, Genève, SWITZERLAND
34. New mechanisms of Li+ insertion/extraction into highly defective LixFeyPO4 powders
June 7th-11th, 2010, 12th World Ceramic Congress, CIMTEC, Montecatini le Terme, ITALY
33. The impact of downsizing LiFePO4 particles to nanoscale: a key step for new generations of Li-ion batteries
April 24th, 2010, World Conference on Powder Technology, Delft Tech. Univ., THE NETHERLANDS
32. The role of structural defects on the electrochemistry of LiFePO4 – based powders
March 2010, 27th Int. Battery Seminar & Exhibit, Fort Lauderdale, USA
31. New mechanisms of Li+ insertion/extraction into highly defective LixFeyPO4 powders
Aug 2-7, 2009, 42nd IUPAC Conference, Glasgow, UK
30. Effects of Moderate Thermal Treatments under Air on LiFePO4-based Nano Powders
28 juin – 3 Juillet 2009, 5th ICMAT Conference, SINGAPORE
29. Crystal Chemistry of transition metal phosphates used as positive electrodes in real Li batteries. The case studies of LiMPO4 (M = Fe, Mn) & Li3M2(PO4)3 (M = Fe, V)
March 18th-20th 2009, COVAPHOS International Conference, Marrakech, MOROCCO
28. Present status and future of Li-ion battery positive electrode materials
March 5th-6th, 2009, Euro-Japanese Workshop on Energy Storage, Tokyo, JAPAN,
27. New mechanism of Li+ insertion/extraction in LixFeyPO4
Nov. 30th - Dec. 4th, 2008, MRS Fall Meeting, Boston, USA,
26. Single-phase mechanism of Li+ insertion/extraction from LixFeyPO4 nanoparticles
Sept. 20th-23rd, 2008, Franco-Japanese Workshop, Thiais, FRANCE
25. Spectacular behaviour of « nano » LiFePO4 powders
May 26th-29th, 2008, Hot nano topics, Portoroz, SLOVENIA
24. New Compositions, New Mechanisms of Li Extraction in LiFePO4- based Electrodes
March 17th-20th, 2008, 25th International Battery Seminar & Exhibit, Fort Lauderdale, USA,
23. Crystal chemistry of transition metal phosphates used as positive electrodes in lithium batteries
September 12th, 2007, XXXI Bienal de Quimica, Toledo, SPAIN
22. Lithium insertion / extraction into iron phosphates and silicates
July 2007, 4th ICMAT, SINGAPORE
21. Lithium insertion / extraction into Fe phosphate: a structural perspective
March 19th-22nd, 2007, 24th Int. Battery Seminar, Fort Lauderdale, USA,
20. Lithium insertion / extraction into transition metal phosphates: a structural perspective
29 Juin 2006, Solid State Chemistry Workshop, ICMCB, Bordeaux, FRANCE
19. New insights into the electrochemistry and crystal chemistry in the LiMPO4 / MPO4 system (M = Fe, Mn)
Dec. 21st 2005, RSC Meeting on Solid State Chem. Surrey, ENGLAND,
18. Low temperature precipitation techniques as a tool for the preparation of LiMPO4 particles with enhanced electrochemical activity
October 16th-21st, 2005, 208th Meeting of the ECS, Los Angeles, USA,
17. Recent advances in olivine-type phosphates : new insights into LiMPO4-based positive electrodes (M = Fe, Mn) for Lithium batteries
June 14th, 2005, Batteries 2005, Paris, FRANCE,
16. New insights into the phase stability in the LiFePO4 / FePO4 system
May 22-25, 2005, 3rd Lithium Battery Discussions, Arcachon, FRANCE,
15. Recent findings on the crystal chemistry of LixFePO4
April 8th, 2005, 2nd franco-chinese workshop on mat. for adv. Electrochem. Syst., Bordeaux, FRANCE
14. Redox chemistry in the Li-Fe-P-O system
Octobre 2004, 206th Electrochemical society Meeting, Hawaï, USA,
13. Synthesis of Fe and Mn-containing LiMPO4 phosphates for Li-battery applications
June 2004, 12th Int. Meeting on Lithium Batteries, Nara, JAPAN
12. Low temperature preparation of optimized phosphates for Li-battery applications
May 2004, European MRS Meeting, Strasbourg, FRANCE,
11. Structural and electrochemical considerations on AxMM’(XO4)3 materials with NASICON structure
January 2003, International Battery Association Meeting, Hawaï, USA,
10. Transition metal phosphates as hosts materials for Li insertion : a review
Dec. 2002, MRS Fall Meeting, Boston, USA,
9. Fe3+/Fe2+ redox couple in polyanionic framework structures: a review
Nov. 2002, Korean Battery Meeting, Séoul, KOREA,
8. LiFePO4, FePO4.nH2O and Fe4(P2O7)3.4H2O : issues related to the Fe3+/Fe2+ redox couple in iron phosphates
Juillet 2002, 11th Int. Meeting on Lithium Batteries, Monterey, USA,
7. Optimization of phosphate positive electrode materials for lithium batteries
Sept. 10th, 2001, Int. Conference on Ionics, Carvoeiro, PORTUGAL
6. Optimization of the performances of Fe and V phosphates as positive electrodes in lithium batteries
July 9th, 2001, Int. Conf. on Solid State Ionics, Cairns, AUSTRALIA
5. A Survey of Polyanionic Structures Hosts for Reversible Lithium Insertion
May 2000, 10th International Meeting on Lithium Batteries, Como, ITALY.
4. Charge ordering transition in LiMn2O4
Oct. 1999, 196th Electrochemical Society Meeting, Honolulu, Hawaï, USA
3. 3-D polyanion structures for the reversible intercalation of lithium
July 1998, 9th Int. Meeting on Li Batteries, Edimburgh, UK
2. Phosphates with NASICON frameworks as cathode materials for Li-Ion batteries
Sept. 1997, 191st Electrochemical Society Meeting, Paris, FRANCE
1. Characterization of Spinel Materials in the LiMn2O4 - Li2Mn4O9 - Li4Mn5O12 System.
Jan. 1996, 1st Scientific Workshop on Electrochemical Materials”, Osaka, JAPAN
April 1, 2020 : Official start of our Bilateral ANR-NSG, i.e. France-Singapore, project on Na-containing solid electrolytes, with Pieremanuele CANEPA, Stefan ADAMS and Tony CHEETHAM as collaborators from NUS.
February 3, 2020 : The EU informs me that they accepted our 8 Million Euros Marie Curie COFUND project, DESTINY. 50 PhD projects to be granted to talented students witin the frames of the ALISTORE Network and the BATTERY 2030+ Initiative.
February 6 & 7, 2020 : The National Committee on Materials Science (CNU, Section 33) gathers in Montpellier to examine the files of candidates for "Qualifications" for Assistant-Professor and Full Professor positions in France.
January 8, 2020 : Congrats to Theodosios FAMPRIKIS, recipient of the Ludo Frevel Crystallography Scholarship Award from ICDD.
December 12, 2019 : Long NGUYEN defended his PhD Thesis in Université de Bordeaux, FRANCE. Wonderful work. He will join Prof. Shirley MENG's group in UCSD, as a PDRA, starting March 2010.
December 10-11, 2019 : The 27th ALISTORE ERI Meeting was held in Barcelona, hosted by M.R. PALACIN. A special tribute to the Nobel Prize in Chemistry was given by Mike THACKERAY.
November 21, 2019 : Mathieu MORCRETTE, the head of LRCS, receives the "Médaille de Cristal" of the CNRS, a prestigious recognition for his achievements in Amiens
October 30, 2019 : The Crystal structure of a new polymorph of Na3PS4, discovered by Theo FAMPRIKIS, is published in ACS Materials Letters.
October 15-17, 2019 : Around 120 people gather in Amiens for the RS2E Meeting. Lots of excellent science on many fronts of advanced battery and supercapacitor research.
Sept. 26, 2019 : Submission of the DESTINY project under the Marie Curie COFUND Scheme : 40 partners from 12 countries, 50 PhD thesis to be funded.... Results in February 2020 !!
June 19-20, 2019 : 28th Meeting of the ALISTORE-ERI in Vitoria (SPAIN) in the premises of our Partner CIC-Energigune
March 25-27, 2019 : Meeting of the MESC+ Consortium in Toulouse, FRANCE, to select 20 students for EMJMD Scholarships, among many applicants (>250).
March 19-20, 2019 : Bi-annual Meeting of the RS2E Network, Lille, FRANCE.
March 4-8, 2019 : IBA International Meeting in UCSD, La Jolla, USA. Organized by Prof. Shirley MENG
October 17-18, 2018 : RS2E bi-annual Meeting (120 participants) in ICG Montpellier
October 1st, 2018 : Ulas KUDU's review paper on Li2S-P2S5 Solid Electrolytes accepted in J. Power Sources
September 27th, 2018 : Big proposal submitted for the Marie Curie COFUND action; DESTINY gathers 40 european partners for 53 PhD thesis proposed.
July 26th, 2018 : Fan CHEN's first paper accepted in SMALL Methods, on Na4MnV(PO4)3
July 24th, 2018 : Thibaut BROUX's paper accepted in SMALL Methods, on high rate Na3V2(PO4)2F3
June 26th, 2018 : MESC+ is granted as an EMJMD ERASMUS MUNDUS Master Course for 5 more years, with partners in Spain, Slovenia, Poland, France, USA and Australia
April 25th, 2018: Attending the 34th PSI Electrochemical Symposium in Villigen, SWITZERLAND. Talk on operando investigations of Li and Na battery materials.
April 24th 2018: Mattéo BIANCHINI's paper accepted in J. Mater Chem. A. on Na+ - Ag+ ion exchange in Na3V2(PO4)2F3
Jan. 19th, 2018: Simon MALIFARGE defends his PhD Thesis in UPJV Amiens
Dec. 12th, 2017: ALISTORE Meeting in Amiens, FRANCE. New Direction elected with P. JOHANSSON, R. DOMINKO and myself as Directors. Thanks A LOT to R. PALACIN and P. SIMON for their leadership during the previous term.
Dec. 11th, 2017: Thibault BROUX's paper accepted in Chem. Mater. on transpot properties of Na3V2(PO4)2F3
Nov. 29th, 2017: Attending the 4th International Na-ion Battery Conference in Tokyo, JAPAN.
Nov. 24th, 2017: Edouard BOIVIN defends hs PhD thesis in UPJV Amiens
Sept. 28th, 2017: Application for a COFUND Programme (Marie Curie Action)
May 30th, 2017: Attending the 8th ICE Conference in Nagoya, JAPAN
February 15th, 2017: New Application of MESC Consortium for ERASMUS + EMJMD.
February 5th, 2017: the LRCS moves to its new building, the HUB of the RS2E French Network on Electrochemical Energy Storage.
February 5th, 2017: Paper #2 of Thibault BROUX, on VIV disproportionation in NVPF upon charge, accepted in ACS J. Phys. Chem. C
February 1st, 2017: Paper #2 of Yue DENG, on mixed anion effect in solid electrolytes, accepted in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
October 24th, 2016 : Paper #2 of Edouard BOIVIN, on LiVPO4(F,O) accepted in J. Phys. Chem. C.
October 6th, 2016 : Paper #1 of Thibault BROUX on Na3V2(PO4)2F3 accepted in Chem. Mater.
October 5th, 2016 : The Nobel Prize for Chesmistry is attributed to Jean-Pierre SAUVAGE from Strasbourg.
June 28-29, 2016 : ERAMUS + Meeting in Brussels on "Mastering Joint Excellence under ERASMUS MUNDUS"
June 14-18, 2016 : IMLB 2016 in Chicago, 1800 attendees......
April 12-15, 2016 : Proposals Subcommittees and Scientific Council at ILL, Grenoble, FRANCE
March. 22, 2016 : Talk at IBA Conference, Nantes, France
Feb. 18, 2016 : Application of M.E.S.C. for ERASMUS + re-accreditation ......
Dec. 5, 2015 : Interview of Mathieu MORCRETTE, Director of LRCS, in "Agir en Picardie".
Nov. 23-25, 2015 :CNRS-sponsored ANF Chimie du Solide, organized in Caen, France.
Nov. 9, 2015 : PhD Defense of Fabien LALERE in UPJV Amiens
Oct. 23, 2015 : PhD Defense of Matteo BIANCHINI in UPJV Amiens
Sept. 15, 2015 : Graduation Ceremony in Amiens of Class#10 of M.E.S.C. Master Course.
Sept. 2, 2015 : invited Talk at European Conference on Neutron Scattering, Zaragoza, Spain
August 7, 2015 : New Crystal Structure of Na3V2(PO4)3 published in Chem. Mater.
July 1, 2015 : Yue DENG's first paper on Li4SiO4-Li3PO4 is published in JACS.
July 1, 2015 : Invited talk at ICMAT Singapore on highly defective LiFePO4 powders.
June 16, 2015 : Fabien LALERE gives a talk in SSI Conference, Keyston, USA
June 4, 2015 : Matteo BIANCHINI is the ECS Battery Student Award winner for 2015
June 1, 2015 : Robin AMISSE's paper on highly defective LiFePO4 accepted in Chemistry of Materials
Nov 24, 2014 : the www site
http://www.docteurs-chimie.fr/ is launched. There is in particular a very convenient Job section.
July 23, 2014 : Visit the www site of Nature related to CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, MILESTONES
July 11, 2014 : HDR Defense of Joël GAUBICHER, IMN Nantes, France
June 15-18 : EPDIC Conference in Aarhus, Denmark.
June 7-12, 2014 : IMLB conference, Como, Italy
May 6, 2014 : Comité de Sélection, Poste 33MCF0269, Amiens
April 16th, 2014 : Conseil Académique à l'UPJV Amiens.
April 2-4, 2014 : Power our Future at CIC Energigune, SPAIN
March 18 & 19, 2014 : ILL Subcommittees for experiments, Grenoble, FRANCE
March 3-7, 2014 : IBA Meeting in Brisbane, Australia
Feb. 24-25, 2014 : Meeting of the French RS2E in Lyon, FRANCE.
Feb. 11-13, 2014 : Meeting of the MESC Consortium in Marseille for the Selection of CLass#11 (2014-2016)
February 7, 2014 : All Solid State Battery Meeting of the RS2E.
February 7, 2014 : Na-ion Group Meeting of the RS2E
January 24, 2014 : Li-Ion Group Meeting of the RS2E in Collège de France, Paris
January 23, 2014 : Prof. J.M. TARASCON gives his Inaugural Lecture at College de France, Paris