LiFePO4 - related publications
105. A New Null Matrix Electrochemical Cell for Rietveld Refinements of in situ or operando neutron powder diffraction data,
M. Bianchini, J. B. Leriche, J.-L. Laborier, L. Gendrin, E. Suard, L. Croguennec & C. Masquelier,
J. Electrochem. Soc., 160(11), A2176-A2183 (2013)
103. Nonstochiometry in LiFe0.5Mn0.5PO4: structural and electrochemical properties
R. Amisse, S. Hamelet, D. Hanžel, R. Dominko, C. Masquelier
J. Electrochem. Soc., 160(9), A1446-A1450 (2013)
101. Polyanionic (phosphates, silicates, sulphates,..) frameworks as electrode materials for rechargeable Li (or Na) batteries
C. Masquelier, L. Croguennec
Chem. Rev., 113(8), 6552 (2013)
100. Heterogeneous electrochemical behaviour of the lithium battery electrode LiFePO4
M. Zerrouki, G. Ouvrard, P. Soudan, B. Lestriez, C. Masquelier, M. Morcrette, S. Hamelet, J. Lesage, S. Belin, A.M. Flanck, F. Baudelet
J. Power Sources, 229, 16-21 (2013)
99. Synchrotron X-rays and neutrons as essential tools in Li battery research: examples of oxide, phosphate and silicate-based positive electrodes
European Physics Journal, 213, 213-224 (2012)
97. Hydrothermal synthesis, silver decoration and electrochemistry of LiMPO4 (M=Fe, Mn, and Co) single-crystals
N. Recham, J. Oró-Solé, K. Djellab, M. R. Palacín, C. Masquelier, J-M. Tarascon
Solid State Ionics, 220, 47-52 (2012)
89. Electrochemical kinetic study of LiFePO4 using Cavity Microelectrode
J. Come, P.-L. Taberna, S. Hamelet, C. Masquelier,P. Simon
J. Electrochem. Soc., 158(10), 1-4 (2011)
84. Existence of superstructures due to large amounts of Fe vacancies in LiFePO4-type framework
S. Hamelet, M. Casas-Cabanas, L. Dupont, C. Davoisne, J.M. Tarascon & C. Masquelier
Chem. Mater., 23(1), 32-38 (2011)
83. Linking Local Environments and Hyperfine Shifts: a Combined Experimental and Theoretical 31P and 7Li Solid–State NMR Study of Paramagnetic Fe(III) Phosphates and Pyrophosphates
J. Kim, D. S. Middlemiss, B. Y. X. Zhu, N. Chernova, C. Masquelier & C. P. Grey
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 132(47), 16825-16840 (2010)
79. High temperature electrochemical performance of nanosized LiFePO4
F. Mestre-Aizpurua, S. Hamelet, C. Masquelier & R. Palacin
J. Power Sources, 195(19), 6897-6901 (2010)
78. An electrochemical cell for operando study of lithium batteries using synchrotron radiation
J.B. Leriche, S. Hamelet, J. Shu, M. Morcrette, C. Masquelier, G. Ouvrard, M. Zerrouki, P. Soudan, S. Belin, E. Elkaim, F. Baudelet
J. Electrochem. Soc., 157(5), A606-A610 (2010)
75. The effects of moderate thermal treatments under air on LiFePO4-based nanopowders
S. Hamelet, P. Gibot, M. Casas Cabanas, D. Bonnin, C. Grey, J. Cabana, J. B. Leriche, J. Rodriguez Carvajal, M. Courty, S. Levasseur, P. Carlach, M. Van Thournout, J. M. Tarascon & C. Masquelier
J. Mater. Chem., 19, 3979-3991 (2009)
72. Better electrode materials for Li-based batteries via diversified chemical approaches
N. Recham, M. Armand, R. Janot, C. Masquelier, L. Dupont, J.-M. Tarascon
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie, 634, 11 (2008)
71. Room-temperature single-phase Li insertion/extraction in nanoscale LixFePO4
P. Gibot, M. Casas-Cabanas, L. Laffont, S. Levasseur, P. Carlach, S. Hamelet, J-M. Tarascon & C. Masquelier,
Nature Materials, 7, 741-747 (2008)
68. Study of the LiFePO4 / FePO4 two-phase system by high-resolution electron energy loss spectroscopy
L. Laffont, C. Delacourt, P. Gibot, M. Y. Wu, P. Kooyman, C.
Masquelier & J.M. Tarascon
Chem. Mater., 18 (23): 5520-5529 (2006)
67. Size effects on carbon-free LiFePO4 powders: the key for superior energy density
C. Delacourt, P. Poizot & C. Masquelier
Electrochem. Solid State Lett. 9, A352 (2006)
64. Crystal chemistry of the olivine-type LixFePO4 system (0 < x < 1) between 25 and 370°C
Charles Delacourt, Juan Rodriguez-Carvajal, Bernd Schmitt, Jean-Marie Tarascon & Christian Masquelier
Solid State Sciences, 7, 1506-1516 (2005)
62. The existence of a temperature-driven solid solution for 0 < x < 1 in LixFePO4
C. Delacourt, P. Poizot, J.M. Tarascon & C. Masquelier
Nature Materials, 4, 254–260 (2005)
61. Towards the understanding of electrical limitations (electronic, ionic) in LiMPO4 (M = Fe, Mn) electrode materials
C. Delacourt, L. Laffont, R. Bouchet, C. Wurm, J.-B. Leriche, M Morcrette, J.-M. Tarascon & C. Masquelier
J . Electrochem. Soc., 152 (5) A913-A921 (2005)
59. Various strategies to tune the ionic/electronic properties of electrode materials,
J. M. Tarascon, C. Delacourt, A. S. Prakash, M. Morcrette, M. S. Hegde, C. Wurm & C. Masquelier
J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans 2988-2994 (2004)
58. Low temperature preparation of optimized phosphates for Li-battery
C. Delacourt, C. Wurm, P. Reale, M. Morcrette & C. Masquelier
Solid State Ionics, 173, 1-4, 113-118 (2004)
54. A one step low-temperature route for the preparation of electrochemically active LiMnPO4 powders
C. Delacourt, P. Poizot, M. Morcrette, J. M. Tarascon & C. Masquelier
Chem. Mater., 16(1), 93-99 (2004)
52. Magnetic structures of the triphylite LiFePO4 and of its delithiated form FePO4
G. Rousse, J. Rodriguez-Carvajal, S. Gwizdala, S. Patoux and C. Masquelier
Chem. Mater, 15(21), 4082-4090 (2003)
49. Development of potentiometric ion sensors based on insertion materials as sensitive elements
N. Le Poul, E. Baudrin, M. Morcrette, S. Gwizdala, C. Masquelier and J.M. Tarascon
Solid State Ionics, 8877 (2003) 1-10
43. In situ X-ray diffraction techniques as a powerful tool to improve battery electrode materials
M. Morcrette, Y. Chabre, G. Vaughan, G. Amatucci, J.B. Leriche, S. Patoux, C. Masquelier and J.M. Tarascon,
Electrochimica Acta, 47, 3137-3149 (2002)
17. Effect of structure on the Fe3+/Fe2+ redox couple in iron phosphates
A.K. Padhi, K. S. Nanjundaswamy, C. Masquelier, S. Okada, and J. B. Goodenough,
J. Electrochem. Soc. 144(5), 1609-1614 (1997)
11. Characteristics of 3D framework cathodes with (XO4)n- polyanions
S. Okada, Y. Sakurai, J. Yamaki, K. S. Nanjundaswamy, A. K. Padhi, C. Masquelier and J. B. Goodenough,
Prog. in Lithium Ion Batteries, Edit. M. Yoshio, M. Thackeray and A. Kozawa, (1996)
April 25th, 2018: Attending the 34th PSI Electrochemical Symposium in Villigen, SWITZERLAND. Talk on operando investigations of Li and Na battery materials.
April 24th 2018: Mattéo BIANCHINI's paper accepted in J. Mater Chem. A. on Na+ - Ag+ ion exchange in Na3V2(PO4)2F3
Jan. 19th, 2018: Simon MALIFARGE defends his PhD Thesis in UPJV Amiens
Dec. 12th, 2017: ALISTORE Meeting in Amiens, FRANCE. New Direction elected with P. JOHANSSON, R. DOMINKO and myself as Directors. Thanks A LOT to R. PALACIN and P. SIMON for their leadership during the previous term.
Dec. 11th, 2017: Thibault BROUX's paper accepted in Chem. Mater. on transpot properties of Na3V2(PO4)2F3
Nov. 29th, 2017: Attending the 4th International Na-ion Battery Conference in Tokyo, JAPAN.
Nov. 24th, 2017: Edouard BOIVIN defends hs PhD thesis in UPJV Amiens
Sept. 28th, 2017: Application for a COFUND Programme (Marie Curie Action)
May 30th, 2017: Attending the 8th ICE Conference in Nagoya, JAPAN
February 15th, 2017: New Application of MESC Consortium for ERASMUS + EMJMD.
February 5th, 2017: the LRCS moves to its new building, the HUB of the RS2E French Network on Electrochemical Energy Storage.
February 5th, 2017: Paper #2 of Thibault BROUX, on VIV disproportionation in NVPF upon charge, accepted in ACS J. Phys. Chem. C
February 1st, 2017: Paper #2 of Yue DENG, on mixed anion effect in solid electrolytes, accepted in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
October 24th, 2016 : Paper #2 of Edouard BOIVIN, on LiVPO4(F,O) accepted in J. Phys. Chem. C.
October 6th, 2016 : Paper #1 of Thibault BROUX on Na3V2(PO4)2F3 accepted in Chem. Mater.
October 5th, 2016 : The Nobel Prize for Chesmistry is attributed to Jean-Pierre SAUVAGE from Strasbourg.
June 28-29, 2016 : ERAMUS + Meeting in Brussels on "Mastering Joint Excellence under ERASMUS MUNDUS"
June 14-18, 2016 : IMLB 2016 in Chicago, 1800 attendees......
April 12-15, 2016 : Proposals Subcommittees and Scientific Council at ILL, Grenoble, FRANCE
March. 22, 2016 : Talk at IBA Conference, Nantes, France
Feb. 18, 2016 : Application of M.E.S.C. for ERASMUS + re-accreditation ......
Dec. 5, 2015 : Interview of Mathieu MORCRETTE, Director of LRCS, in "Agir en Picardie".
Nov. 23-25, 2015 :CNRS-sponsored ANF Chimie du Solide, organized in Caen, France.
Nov. 9, 2015 : PhD Defense of Fabien LALERE in UPJV Amiens
Oct. 23, 2015 : PhD Defense of Matteo BIANCHINI in UPJV Amiens
Sept. 15, 2015 : Graduation Ceremony in Amiens of Class#10 of M.E.S.C. Master Course.
Sept. 2, 2015 : invited Talk at European Conference on Neutron Scattering, Zaragoza, Spain
August 7, 2015 : New Crystal Structure of Na3V2(PO4)3 published in Chem. Mater.
July 1, 2015 : Yue DENG's first paper on Li4SiO4-Li3PO4 is published in JACS.
July 1, 2015 : Invited talk at ICMAT Singapore on highly defective LiFePO4 powders.
June 16, 2015 : Fabien LALERE gives a talk in SSI Conference, Keyston, USA
June 4, 2015 : Matteo BIANCHINI is the ECS Battery Student Award winner for 2015
June 1, 2015 : Robin AMISSE's paper on highly defective LiFePO4 accepted in Chemistry of Materials
Nov 24, 2014 : the www site
http://www.docteurs-chimie.fr/ is launched. There is in particular a very convenient Job section.
July 23, 2014 : Visit the www site of Nature related to CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, MILESTONES
July 11, 2014 : HDR Defense of Joël GAUBICHER, IMN Nantes, France
June 15-18 : EPDIC Conference in Aarhus, Denmark.
June 7-12, 2014 : IMLB conference, Como, Italy
May 6, 2014 : Comité de Sélection, Poste 33MCF0269, Amiens
April 16th, 2014 : Conseil Académique à l'UPJV Amiens.
April 2-4, 2014 : Power our Future at CIC Energigune, SPAIN
March 18 & 19, 2014 : ILL Subcommittees for experiments, Grenoble, FRANCE
March 3-7, 2014 : IBA Meeting in Brisbane, Australia
Feb. 24-25, 2014 : Meeting of the French RS2E in Lyon, FRANCE.
Feb. 11-13, 2014 : Meeting of the MESC Consortium in Marseille for the Selection of CLass#11 (2014-2016)
February 7, 2014 : All Solid State Battery Meeting of the RS2E.
February 7, 2014 : Na-ion Group Meeting of the RS2E
January 24, 2014 : Li-Ion Group Meeting of the RS2E in Collège de France, Paris
January 23, 2014 : Prof. J.M. TARASCON gives his Inaugural Lecture at College de France, Paris