NASICON - related publications
F. Lalère, J.B. Leriche, M. Courty, S. Boulineau, V. Viallet, C. Masquelier & V. Seznec
J. Power Sources, 247(1), 975-980 (2014)
101. Polyanionic (phosphates, silicates, sulphates,..) frameworks as electrode materials for rechargeable Li (or Na) batteries
C. Masquelier, L. Croguennec
Chem. Rev., 113(8), 6552 (2013)
98. In-situ X-ray diffraction study of electrochemical insertion in Mg0.5Ti2(PO4)3 : an electrode material
for lithium or sodium batteries.
P. Lavela, C. Vidal-Abarca, J.M. Ateba Mba, C. Masquelier, J. Tirado
J. Electrochem. Soc., 159(10), A1716-A1722 (2012)
90. α- Na3M2(PO4)3 (M = Ti, Fe): Absolute cationic ordering in NASICON-type phases
H. Kabbour, D. Coillot, M. Colmont, C. Masquelier, O. Mentré
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 133(31), 11900-11903 (2011)
83. Linking Local Environments and Hyperfine Shifts: a Combined Experimental and Theoretical 31P and 7Li Solid–State NMR Study of Paramagnetic Fe(III) Phosphates and Pyrophosphates
J. Kim, D. S. Middlemiss, B. Y. X. Zhu, N. Chernova, C. Masquelier & C. P. Grey
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 132(47), 16825-16840 (2010)
51. Structural and electrochemical studies of rhombohedral Na2TiM(PO4)3 and Li1.6Na0.4TiM(PO4)3 (M = Fe, Cr) phosphates
S. Patoux, G. Rousse, J.B. Leriche and C. Masquelier
Chem. Mater, 15(10), 2084-2093 (2003)
48. In situ X-ray diffraction during lithium extraction from rhombohedral and monoclinic Li3V2(PO4)3
M. Morcrette, J.B. Leriche, S. Patoux, C. Wurm and C. Masquelier,
Elec. And Solid State Letters, 6(5) A80-A84 (2003)
43. In situ X-ray diffraction techniques as a powerful tool to improve battery electrode materials
M. Morcrette, Y. Chabre, G. Vaughan, G. Amatucci, J.B. Leriche, S. Patoux, C. Masquelier and J.M. Tarascon,
Electrochimica Acta, 47, 3137-3149 (2002)
37. On the way to the optimization of Li3Fe2(PO4)3 positive electrode materials
M. Morcrette, C. Wurm and C. Masquelier,
Solid State Sciences, 4, 239-246 (2002)
36. Magnetic structural studies of the two polymorphs of Li3Fe2(PO4)3 : analysis of the magnetic ground state from super-superexchange interactions
G. Rousse, J. Rodríguez-Carvajal, C. Wurm and C. Masquelier,
Chem. Mater., 13, 4527-4536 (2001)
32. A powder neutron diffraction investigation of the two rhombohedral NASICON analogs : g-Na3Fe2(PO4)3 and Li3Fe2(PO4)3
C. Masquelier, Calin Wurm, J. Rodríguez-Carvajal, J. Gaubicher, and L. Nazar,
Chem. Mater., 12(2), 525-532 (2000)
29. Rhombohedral form of Li3V2(PO4)3 as a cathode in Li-ion batteries
J. Gaubicher, C. Wurm, G. Goward, C. Masquelier and L. Nazar,
Chem. Mater. 12, 3240-3242 (2000).
22. New cathode materials for rechargeable lithium batteries : the 3-D framework structures Li3Fe2(XO4)3.
C. Masquelier, A. K. Padhi, K. S. Nanjundaswamy and J. B. Goodenough,
J. Solid State Chem., 135, 228-234 (1998).
17. Effect of structure on the Fe3+/Fe2+ redox couple in iron phosphates
A.K. Padhi, K. S. Nanjundaswamy, C. Masquelier, S. Okada, and J. B. Goodenough,
J. Electrochem. Soc. 144(5), 1609-1614 (1997)
16. Mapping of transition-metal redox energies in phosphates with NASICON structure by lithium intercalation
A.K. Padhi, K. S. Nanjundaswamy, C. Masquelier, J. B. Goodenough,
J. Electrochem. Soc. 144(8), 2581-2588 (1997)
11. Characteristics of 3D framework cathodes with (XO4)n- polyanions
S. Okada, Y. Sakurai, J. Yamaki, K. S. Nanjundaswamy, A. K. Padhi, C. Masquelier and J. B. Goodenough,
Prog. in Lithium Ion Batteries, Edit. M. Yoshio, M. Thackeray and A. Kozawa, (1996)
Jan. 19th, 2018: Simon MALIFARGE defends his PhD Thesis in UPJV Amiens
Dec. 12th, 2017: ALISTORE Meeting in Amiens, FRANCE. New Direction elected with P. JOHANSSON, R. DOMINKO and myself as Directors. Thanks A LOT to R. PALACIN and P. SIMON for their leadership during the previous term.
Dec. 11th, 2017: Thibault BROUX's paper accepted in Chem. Mater. on transpot properties of Na3V2(PO4)2F3
Nov. 29th, 2017: Attending the 4th International Na-ion Battery Conference in Tokyo, JAPAN.
Nov. 24th, 2017: Edouard BOIVIN defends hs PhD thesis in UPJV Amiens
Sept. 28th, 2017: Application for a COFUND Programme (Marie Curie Action)
May 30th, 2017: Attending the 8th ICE Conference in Nagoya, JAPAN
February 15th, 2017: New Application of MESC Consortium for ERASMUS + EMJMD.
February 5th, 2017: the LRCS moves to its new building, the HUB of the RS2E French Network on Electrochemical Energy Storage.
February 5th, 2017: Paper #2 of Thibault BROUX, on VIV disproportionation in NVPF upon charge, accepted in ACS J. Phys. Chem. C
February 1st, 2017: Paper #2 of Yue DENG, on mixed anion effect in solid electrolytes, accepted in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
October 24th, 2016 : Paper #2 of Edouard BOIVIN, on LiVPO4(F,O) accepted in J. Phys. Chem. C.
October 6th, 2016 : Paper #1 of Thibault BROUX on Na3V2(PO4)2F3 accepted in Chem. Mater.
October 5th, 2016 : The Nobel Prize for Chesmistry is attributed to Jean-Pierre SAUVAGE from Strasbourg.
June 28-29, 2016 : ERAMUS + Meeting in Brussels on "Mastering Joint Excellence under ERASMUS MUNDUS"
June 14-18, 2016 : IMLB 2016 in Chicago, 1800 attendees......
April 12-15, 2016 : Proposals Subcommittees and Scientific Council at ILL, Grenoble, FRANCE
March. 22, 2016 : Talk at IBA Conference, Nantes, France
Feb. 18, 2016 : Application of M.E.S.C. for ERASMUS + re-accreditation ......
Dec. 5, 2015 : Interview of Mathieu MORCRETTE, Director of LRCS, in "Agir en Picardie".
Nov. 23-25, 2015 :CNRS-sponsored ANF Chimie du Solide, organized in Caen, France.
Nov. 9, 2015 : PhD Defense of Fabien LALERE in UPJV Amiens
Oct. 23, 2015 : PhD Defense of Matteo BIANCHINI in UPJV Amiens
Sept. 15, 2015 : Graduation Ceremony in Amiens of Class#10 of M.E.S.C. Master Course.
Sept. 2, 2015 : invited Talk at European Conference on Neutron Scattering, Zaragoza, Spain
August 7, 2015 : New Crystal Structure of Na3V2(PO4)3 published in Chem. Mater.
July 1, 2015 : Yue DENG's first paper on Li4SiO4-Li3PO4 is published in JACS.
July 1, 2015 : Invited talk at ICMAT Singapore on highly defective LiFePO4 powders.
June 16, 2015 : Fabien LALERE gives a talk in SSI Conference, Keyston, USA
June 4, 2015 : Matteo BIANCHINI is the ECS Battery Student Award winner for 2015
June 1, 2015 : Robin AMISSE's paper on highly defective LiFePO4 accepted in Chemistry of Materials
Nov 24, 2014 : the www site
http://www.docteurs-chimie.fr/ is launched. There is in particular a very convenient Job section.
July 23, 2014 : Visit the www site of Nature related to CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, MILESTONES
July 11, 2014 : HDR Defense of Joël GAUBICHER, IMN Nantes, France
June 15-18 : EPDIC Conference in Aarhus, Denmark.
June 7-12, 2014 : IMLB conference, Como, Italy
May 6, 2014 : Comité de Sélection, Poste 33MCF0269, Amiens
April 16th, 2014 : Conseil Académique à l'UPJV Amiens.
April 2-4, 2014 : Power our Future at CIC Energigune, SPAIN
March 18 & 19, 2014 : ILL Subcommittees for experiments, Grenoble, FRANCE
March 3-7, 2014 : IBA Meeting in Brisbane, Australia
Feb. 24-25, 2014 : Meeting of the French RS2E in Lyon, FRANCE.
Feb. 11-13, 2014 : Meeting of the MESC Consortium in Marseille for the Selection of CLass#11 (2014-2016)
February 7, 2014 : All Solid State Battery Meeting of the RS2E.
February 7, 2014 : Na-ion Group Meeting of the RS2E
January 24, 2014 : Li-Ion Group Meeting of the RS2E in Collège de France, Paris
January 23, 2014 : Prof. J.M. TARASCON gives his Inaugural Lecture at College de France, Paris